The book is inspirational through high-quality review articles and reliable references or copies such as figures or reports. Create the book through personal diligence to be easy to learn and find a guide at any time.
– George L. Ackerman. Chapter 194. Walker HK, Hall WD, Hurst JW, editors. Clinical Methods: The History, Physical, and Laboratory Examinations. 3rd edition. Boston: Butterworths: 1990.
– Fitzsimons, E. J., & Sendroy, J. (1961). Distribution of electrolytes in human blood. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 236(5), 1595-1601.
– Bcps, W. K. P. (2018). Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series) (7th ed.). LWW.
– Bonner, P. L. R., & Hargreaves, A. J. (2011). Basic Bioscience Laboratory Techniques: A Pocket Guide (1st ed.). Wiley.
– Committee, J. F. (2020). BNF 79 (British National Formulary) March 2020 (79th Revised edition). Pharmaceutical Press.
– M. (2016). Mosby’s Medical Dictionary (10th ed.). Elsevier.